Don't go there especially if you are a woman.I stopped going 3 yrs ago, but decided to go w a coupon.

For an oil change they told me I had 2 have an appt. or it would take 7-8 hrs? There was only 2 cars in garag & lot empty. Jus didnt want 2 honor coupon.

2x I went there for 1 thing & they added on another sumthin I basically couldn't leave w/o having done i.e.

I believe they broke a bulb/fuse so I'd have to get it fixed there.They are scammers.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

I used to like the Tires Plus store on Marlton Pike in Cherry Hill, NJ...until the level of service and customer care went downhill. They used to give you and your vehicle the best care, but not any more. They 'll do everything and play every game not to give you service, specially if you have purchaced the lifetime tire balance & rotations with your new tires, or even the 1 year Alignment agreement. They will deny you any service claiming "no time today" once they notice the contract in your account (using your phone number)...if you want to schedule an appointment, they'll give you time far away in the next couple of weeks, or at odd times they know you would be unable to make.

Last week on Wednesday 04/18/12 at 3:45 pm I called and spoke to store manager about need to balance the wheels since the car viberates at speed of 60-65 miles on the highway. The manager claimed to have many cars in shop and no time for any more. Since I was already close by, I thought I'd stop at the store anyway. To my surprise there was not a single vehicle on any of the lifts in the shop and all mechanics were just doing absolutely nothing. I took pictures of the empty shop using my phone since it will have the date and time stamped on them...when the mechanics noticed what I was doing they called the manager who came out running & tried to take my phone off my hand. I threatened to call the police and to report him to TiresPlus HQs.

It is absolutely unacceptable to push...

Pictures and additional details are available upon request, if anyone at all cares.