I dropped off my van at Tires Plus in Warminster PA on Sunday, with an appointment for an inspection and oil change.They told me that the equipment for testing emissions was down, and so it might take longer than normal.

I called at the end of the day, and they said the equipment was still down but it would be fixed first thing the next morning. Monday came and they called to tell me that the equipment was STILL not working and it would take until the end of the day. They finally got the inspection done, and told me I needed a full set of tires and a new brake light to pass inspection. I agreed to buy new tires but refused to pay the ridiculous price of $15 for a tail light, and $30 for the pair.

I told them I would purchase and install the new tail light myself. So I went to pick up the van, immediately installed the new bulb, went back inside to get my inspection sticker, and they said, "Sorry, you need to make an appointment for a re-inspection for us to put on the sticker." I was FURIOUS, after they held my van for two days and screwed up my whole schedule, now they are going to hold me up ever more for an appointment to check a single light bulb? I argued with them and finally got them to agree to look at the van as soon as they were done the car they were currently working on.

I asked how long would that be, and the woman behind the counter said "I don't know, however long it takes." I said "why don't you just ask the technician?" She said, "It's not good to interrupt the technicians when they are working on a car, because it will delay that persons service." So wait a minute, its okay to delay MY car for two days, but you can't stop working on someone else's car for 15 seconds to look out the window and see that the brake light is fixed?I said, "I've bought four sets of tires here, and I've been a loyal customer for years, but I will never buy anything from here again."

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Technically, Tires Plus did not do anything wrong. Sounds to me, this customer is extremely impatient.

Technically, this customer should get his car inspected at a shop that is never busy.

Fair is fair. You have to wait your turn. The mechanic who inspected your car was probably already booked and in the process of doing another job. That job has time commitments too. When the service advisor checked you out at the register, he probably wasn't anticipating that you were going to come back in immediately and as a result made time commitments accordingly.

The principle is simple. Don't butt in line, or simply get your car inspected at a shop that doesn't have a line.

To all you morons picking on theis Guy,he never left the lot,It takes a second to see whether the light works.He was more than patient,so all you idiots that say this guy is wrong,I hope everything you do gets screwed up.Then youll know how he feals.Must be another *** Tires Plus employee making these commets.Worst company ever!

Dear readers,

Regardless of what profession we are involved in professionalism to the consumer is the perfection one should always strive for. We all fall short. Remember this before you make such abusive comments. Yes braindead, I am referring to you.

Remember, there are times, when you didn't get the service you thought you should have??? Remember customers/guest's in any business are not idiots. They just may be having a bad day too. Also, they make the paychecks not the owners or the ceo's. they just sign the paper.

If you were in such a Hurry then you should have taken the vehicle to another repair faciliy. Problem solved for all impatient individuals.. Wow its that easy..

If I could, I would drive my car up your ***, then I would spin the tires in your rectum and shoot all of the *** out of you because youre apparently full of it. then your *** would fall off.

Wow.a whole $15???

You're an ***. consider that you're paying for the bulb, and the labor to REMOVE your tail light assembly to put the bulb in and test it. Also, once your car leaves the lot, it MUST be reinspected. the mechanic doesnt know what happened to the car since it left.

what if you nailed a curb, broke a suspension part and the mechanic didnt reinspect it, then you crashed when the part finally gave way a week later. you'd be the first douche to file a lawsuit saying the mechanic missed something on the inspection.

Sorry everything didnt go your way, and everyone didnt stop the world from turning to kiss your rear end.please off yourself whenever you get a chance.