Tire Plus, located in Hopkins Minnesota, informed me when They were installing my new tires that one of my tire pressure sensors was broken. The sensor was not flashing when I brought the vehicle in.

When I talked to my Toyota dealer they said that the only way they break is if you drive with a flat. I have never driven with a flat. The price to fix one sensor is $500.00 and it is not covered under any warranty.

I went back to Tires Plus and asked them to fix it. They refused. When I pressed for a scenario in which the sensor would break, they said driving on a flat. I have never driven on a flat and had never had the tires off the rims until Tires Plus took them off.

I have been offered no other plausible explanation of how this sensor may have broken. I questioned the Toyota tech about every possibility. I can only conclude that the sensor was broken at Tires Plus during tire removal or install.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Please send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened. I'd like to get involved and try to help.

Thanks,

Steve

Don't take your car to a shop that does not own up to their own breakages.

your screwed