Helotes, Texas
1.5

I purchased a set of tires a few months ago and that was all fine. I decided to go back and have my brakes replaced.

Well after they sold me the full inspection for $9.99...as it turns out my brakes were fine but "my tension rods needed to be replaced". I've never heard of tension rods needing to be replaced to prevent rotors from going back unless unnecessarily large after market tires were placed on a car. This was not the case for me. So they gave me a quote which was *** near $800 and I left.

Went to the dealership and had an inspection done with them, free of charge....as it turns out yes my brakes are fine but my rotors were just bad. Easy fix. Absolutely no reason to replace factory tension rods. Needless to say I should've just come to the dealership first, however I didn't in fear of the overselling.

Come to find out the other guys TIRES PLUS, they are all about overselling and overquoting.

I WOULDNT GO BACK TO THEM FOR ANYTHING!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Consumer A

Hello, thank you for making us aware of the experience that you had at our location. We'd like to address this for you.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com so that we can further assist. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Tires Plus Reviews