they were really low.When I got to the store, I was told that they misquoted me but they would still give me a break on the tires but not at the same price.

I told them to go ahead. The car was on the rack and here comes the schmoe that tells you the bad news...he tells me that my front hub needs to be replaced for $285. I told him no. He says that I will shred the tire and it's not safe and that he would want me to sign a waiver if I don't have it fixed.

I tell the schmoe to give me the papers to sign.

I take the car to a reputable mechanic; the mechanic couldn't find a problem with either of the front hubs.Thank you very much schmoe.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

#203939

What location was this?

#202035

Thanks for alerting us.We’d like the opportunity to make things right!

Kindly call 1-800-440-4167 so we can help.Thank you!

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Tires Plus - Tires Review Tires Plus "Purchases new set of tires four month later and less than 3000 miles on the tire took it to your store and they charged me 25 dollars for disposing of..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more