Worst service ever I bought tires from them and after I left the store my car had a shake so I proceeded to call them and tell them about my problem the service manager Brian proceeded to tell me they didn't have time to fit me in to fix the problem and didn't even offer to set an appt to come in this is the second time I've had problems and they didn't try to fix it shame on me for giving them a second chance after spending 900 dollars on tires you expect decent service but they don't seem to care about there customers at all and after reading all the reviews it seems like it.

Comments

native4life

do not and i mean do not talk to Steve as he doesn't have any knowledge what so ever he is just a *** puppet as he doesn't work for tires plus at all so what you need to do is find a shop that's recommended by a co worker of friends or family,

as everyone knows that tires plus has incompetent employees and have acted in bad faith as well so do not waist your time cause they really do not give a *** about you or your problem they just want money.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened? Please include the store address in your email.

Thanks,