Saint Petersburg, Florida
5.0

I had a tire leaking and needed help. It was almost closing time, but I got off the highway in Manatee County and went to a Tire Kingdom.

The *%4#@# manager had absolutely no interest in doing anything to help. They were about to close, and my problem wasn't going to stop that!

Went to the Tires Plus up the street (7115 SR 70E Brandenton, FL) 5 minutes til closing. Mgr. (Charles Mckell) said they didn't have time to do a patch, but they would be happy to put on my spare for me.

Once the tire was off, it was determined that the leak was too close to the side wall to repair anyway. So they put on my spare. Manager did not charge for this service! Said just take care of the technician (Ben).

I did take care of him quite well, since I appreciated what was done so much. Very impressed with their willingness to assist in spite of the fact that they had been working hard all day, and were looking forward to closing.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments