Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My name is Danny Young. I live in Largo florida, and have been a customer of your eastbay location for several years.

Most work done has always been in the range of $500 to $1000 or more. Latest incident took place Thursday October 13th, 2016. My 2008 Nissan Titan was making a clanking grinding noise in the right rear. They test drove my truck, put it in the bay and i payed for a full vehichle inspection.

After about two hours, they finally came in and told me they could find nothing wrong in the rear but that i needed the rack and pinion replaced, also needed a rear left wheel bearng and seal as well as a serpentine belt. I asked them to go ahead and replace serpentine belt, and i would decide what to do about the rest. I left business to run an errand across town and when i left i noticed my truck pulling to the right and not rolling very well like the brakes were depressed. I immediately called the store and either Warren or Anthony told me to come back.

Got back to the location a little after 5 pm. They put vehichle on lift and after a few minutes came in and told me i needed brake calipers on front, along with new pads and rotors turned. Then they told me that couldn't get parts until following moring. Friday the 14th.

Left business. Next morning i dropped my wifes 2006 ford fusion off for a radiator issue at your east bay location and decided to get a second opinion on my truck. I took it to just brakes on Seminle, and Rick told me he would diagnose and get back to me. He called in a little while and told me all calipers were fine, no rack and pinion issues, no bad seal.

However again, where the original noise began there was a problem. When they removed rear rotors brakes crumbled and fell apart. Also emergency brake cable had been adjusted to engage and completely destroyed my emergency brake system. So that is now being repaired by just brakes and all further repairs i need will go there.

Dont know what kind of scam you guys are running but you will here from me again.

I picked up my ford fusion from you guys, and paid for it, but now have serious questions as to whether i got what i paid for. Thanks for horrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments