The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing the Valve cover gaskets and ensure me that this was the problem.When I return home that evening I noticed that the shoud over and around radiator fan was broken.

The technician tried to glue it back on but it came unglued good thing I looked because it could've caused more damage or even an accident if it came loose and hit the fan blade. The next morning I noticed the same oil leak pattern on my garage floor that I took my vehicle in initially to be repaired.

I am back to square one and $480 out of pocket.A Customer

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments