1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We went to have new tires placed on our car. Now my car is only 2 years old.

There was no issues with my car with the exception of my tires. They first said it would be done between 4-430 we'll not done until almost 6. Second when we drove our car there was a new noise. We turned around to the shop and informed them of the noise.

They proceeded to tell us our hub bearing went out. I was unsure of how that could happen when my car was fine before I took it to them. I called my friend who is a certified mechanic with our dealer and he stated the only way this could happen is from over torking the tire. The manager was very nice but did not take any responsibility for what has happened to my car but had no problem telling me best to not drive the car much until I pay for the $500+ dollar fix.

Thank goodness I have another car but you broke my car and you need to fix it. I will never go back to them for anything.

Review about: Tires Plus Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We know how upsetting this experience must have been and we'd like to offer further assistance.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com so that we can do so. We value you as a loyal customer and hope to hear from you soon!