2.2
Turnaround Time

On Friday, April 1, 2016 my daughter and I were almost in a serious accident. I was in the process of negotiating a left turn when my car SHUT DOWN in the middle of the road.

I was across two lanes on a heavily traveled road with cars coming at us from both directions. Luckily, the cars were able to stop and I was able to get the vehicle started again. Considering the vehicle has NEVER done anything like this before, I took it to the dealer to get checked out - hoping that whatever was wrong would be covered by my extended warranty. The dealer checked the car out and determined that an incorrect air filter was shoved into my car which allowed debris to pass through that, in turn, damaged my mass air flow sensor.

He stated that the filter was too large and too thin for my car. The dealer informed me that since the service was completed by your establishment, it would not be covered under my warranty.

To top off my near death experience, I had to fork over hundreds of dollars (I have my receipt) to correct a mistake because of some inferior workmanship completed at your Exton, PA location. I was LIVID because I did not have a good experience at the Exton location to begin with and now this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tires plus car part replacement. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus car part replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

Dealers are more dishonest than anyone and will always blame any service done by non factory specialized mechanics.

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the issues you experienced after service to your vehicle and the negative service experience you had at our Exton, PA location.

We would like to investigate this matter further for you. If you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.