I had my all four of my wheel bearing and tire rods replaced last year for over $1200 at Tires Plus on 5927 John Martin Dr. because they were close to my house.

At the time I knew they pushed other things but I had them do it anyway because my car is older (but very low milage). Recently my husband took in my car to get an estimate for coolant issues. Because it was under his name they didn't have my car history so they made up all kinds of stuff that needed to be fixed. Well, first they insisted that they couldn't tell what is wrong without running a $40 test.

Then they tell me my tire rods are worn through and need replacing so since they're in there they might as well replace all this other "broken" stuff too. I'm like you know you guys replaced my tire rods just last year. The tech is like we didn't see that in the computer. But yeah, they're suppose to last a lot longer since you don't drive your car much so you must drive over lots of pot holes.

So lame!! I pull out my receipt and conveniently the warranty just expired three weeks ago. Sorry we can't help you. So they're trying to scam me or did shoddy work.

Neither is satisfactory to me. BEWARE

Review about: Tires Plus Part Replacement.

Comments

Macon, Georgia, United States #698218

It should be well received if you return to the store and ask that your suspension parts be warrantied if you pay for labor.

Within the last few years it has become commonplace for suspension parts from most suppliers to have a lifetime warranty. :grin