I had all my breaks replaced by Tires Plus, and because they failed to make sure certain parts were put on, my rear Caliper pins broke off on the drivers side and seized up on the passenger side. I took it to the dealership.

The first thing out of their mouths was who put your brakes on? This would have never happened, had they put them on correctly. So, needless to say $1,200 later I have new Calipers/Brake Pads. I spoke with Tires Plus and they admitted the wrong doing, and said they would pay but 3 weeks later I still haven't received my check.

When I call I get the run around, and they say they are checking on it. I suggest NEVER taking your vehicles to TIRES PLUS!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1179. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that occurred after service to your brakes and the issues with getting a refund thru the store. We would like to help you with this matter.

If you could please email us at bfsocial@accentonline.com with contact information, invoice number, if available, and further details about issue we will be glad to look into this for you.

We value your feedback and business at Tires Plus. We look forward to hearing back from you and hope you have a great day!