2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have used tires plus many times. They have always been a bit pricey , but recent visit took the cake.

A true gouging on price. Parts prices to be specific. A brake job on a 2007 accord 4 wheel disc. It was a 1000.00 brake job.

700 being parts. About 8 parts. I checked around and found they up charged the parts double or more from pure retail price. Even compared to a dealer.

The saddest thing is they refuse to discuss local and corporate. Stay away

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2016.

Comments

Davenport, Iowa, United States #1242872

I had the exact same experience at a Tires Plus in Davenport, IA. They quoted me $500 for new pads and rotors on all four wheels.

I dropped the car off late Wednesday and they told me it would be ready Thursday by noon. By Friday afternoon, my car still wasn't ready and the bill for the job was now over $1000. Tires Plus jacks up the cost of parts well beyond fair market value, and they invent "new problems" while your car is on the hoist so they can keep charging even more for parts and labor. It's basically extortion, because once your car is taken apart on a hoist, you are in no position to bargain.

I've done business with Tires Plus for years and have long been suspicious of their practices.

This $1000 brake job is the final straw for me. Car repairs aren't cheap anywhere, but Tires Plus coerces you into overpriced parts and unnecessary repairs.

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concerns with pricing and would like to investigate this further.

Please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with full details, your invoice number, the store's physical address, and the best number you can be reached.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!