I needed new tires. my car was vibrating horribly at higher speeds, and so i took it to Tires Plus.

They looked at it and told me my motor mount was bad and the engine was causing the vibration. I asked about my tires and the guy said over the phone, they're not horrible but you might want to get them replaced next oil change. He then went on about how i needed new gaskets and new plugs and some other stuff. I trusted he knew what he was talking about, so i told him to just make it run smooth again.

They did all the work and charged me roughly 700 bucks. I work right by there so didn't drive it until the night. It was worse than ever. it vibrated like crazy.

When i took it back ten days later (first time i had a chance), they said that my tires were bad. I was like, no ***, that's what i said when i brought it in the first time. now they want to charge me another 400 to do the tires. i asked them about the gaurantee but they say that, on the bill, they recommended tires.

I got everything they actually "recommended" right down to the new windshield wipers, but i wouldn't replace the thing i went in there to buy? These guys are a rip off and I recommend anyone else go someplace else.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

I know that we have already been in contact with you about this post and that you are scheduled to be in our store today so that we can make things right.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome, please send me an email at social@bfrc.com.

Thanks,

Steve

nikalseyn

Too bad your father didn't show you how to maintain an auto. Time you started paying attention to the important things in life, like maintenance and repair of possessions.

If you don't, you will continue to be taken advantage of.

Remember what P.T. Barnum said.....