2.9
Turnaround Time

I have tires plus account i have a08 buick enclave i almost the front end replace gearbox struts i mean *** near everything it cost close to three grand i have it took it back there three times and it still not fix right am so fed up i call them again and they said they would have to talk to my insurance company i don't know who can i talk to because its not right i pay my account on time every month if anyone can give me advice.thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of tires plus alignment. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus alignment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your frustration with the issues you're experiencing not being resolved after multiple visits and we would like to investigate this further.

If you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.