I recently had an appointment for an oil change at Tires Plus in St.Petersburg for 1:00PM.

They told me it should take about 45min. to an hour (for an oil change, WTF!) After waiting a while I notice a lot of mechanics hanging around doing nothing and talking on cell phones. To make a long story short it took one and a half hours. One and a half hours of my time and lost wages.

Thanks Tires Plus you just lost a customer and I will tell others.I one makes an appointment for a certain time...KEEP TO IT.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

It's important to keep a promised time of completion; however, you can't assume that someone is on the clock just because they are in uniform and in the shop. In the United States of America, employers are required to allow their employees time for lunch within the first 5 hours of an 8 hours shift. Sometimes, flat-raters will stay behind even after clocking out in order to organize their tools.

its not a jiffy lube!WTF!AND THE MECHANICS ARE NOT THERE FOR GENERAL SERVICE!When you go to the hospital do the doctors check you in?

no!not everyone does the same job even if they are able!

Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more AGERO - INTENTIONAL FRAUD, DECEIT AND FAILURE TO PROTECT LIFE AND SAFETY OF CONSUMERS! Agero "On or about 6/6/2017, I contacted "Mercury Insurance's Emergency Tow," for a towing. I had to contact them approximately 6-7 times to send me a Tow Company whom was at..." Read more Tires Plus - Area manager in the Reno Carson area Tires Plus "His name is Mark Texierea I have never talked to such an *** hat in all my life the guy is a blibbering *** good luck with that guy I..." Read more Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more