My name is Brenda Stephens and on 04/06/12 I went to Tires Plus in Warner Robins, GA on 125 N HOUSTON RD to get oil changed and tires rotated. An hour later they told me I needed a FUEL SYSTEM TUNEUP, COOLANT FLUSH and BRAKE SYSTEM FLUSH.

As soon as they told me I gave this the go ahead which came to $251.92.

A week later I went back to them to see why they didn't let me know that I needed tires. I found out when I went to get my tires alignment and found out I didn't need an anlignment just brakes. Then that particular shop told me I needed tires.

But Tires Plus fell to tell me. I went back to Tires Plus and talked with then. The guy told me since I had had the fires every since January of 2011 the warrant is up. So I told him I will not be doing business with Tires Plus anymore.

How is that? I should get replacements cause my tires from there normally last at least 3 or 4 years.

Comments

BSRO Social

Brenda,

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus and would like to help.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information and your contact information?

Thanks,