I took my car for state inspection as i moved to new state.Just 3 month back i did my inspection for previous state. I know one tire need to be changed.My car was running excellent.

But these people told many thing need to be change. Other wise it will fail inspection. i say ok. after that i start hearing lot of sound from both front and rear side.

I went back to them and told them this was not happening earlier. Now they are saying you have to change other item. I already paid $1000 and now again $1000. Strange thing first time they say rear brake rotor hv to change otherwise not pass the inspection.

After getting insepection now they are saying front brake rotor need to be change within week.

then how come they pass first time. Be wise with tire plus.

Comments

native4life

would like to tell you that Steve is nothing more than a puppet for tires plus. furthermore it sound like they failed to do their job as they are known for this... for they don't have a check list to follow nor do they mic brake drums&rotors during a vehicle inspections, for this will only be done when the vehicles owners come in asking for a brake inspection cause they feel there is something wrong when braking.

I will all so state they are all so known for acting in-bad faith with in the B B B for being non compliant as well, what else is wrong with them is one so-called tech will start a job and have another finish it cause the first one didn't have experience that it takes then the second one who does is so overwhelmed that he starts to make mistake as well, what everyone should do ask as many questions as possible and get it in writing for this will help you in-so many ways... for there are two types of inspection one is a visual then there is a physical one to see a certain things are working correctly. like your "brake system" "lights" "turn signals" "steering& suspension" and so on for all states have different requirement's about vehicle inspections.

the last thing is there is no such thing as 50% left on brake pads&shoes for they are mic as well then the measurements written down stating they are with in spec or they are not.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information from you?

Please be sure to include the store address so I can get the right people involved.

Thanks,