2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

BOUGHT TIRES, I HAVE ALUMINUM RIMS. EVERY PLACE I'VE GONE PREVIOUS TAKE A HAND HELD GRINDER TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NO CORROSION THAT WOULD PREVENT IT FROM SEALING THE TIRE.

THESE CLOWNS WON'T DO IT, UNLESS I PAID EXTRA. FIRST PLACE, IN OVER 52 YEARS BEHIND A WHEEL THAT THAT WAS AN ADDED FEATURE. CHARGED ME FOR 4 RUBBER VALVE STEMS. SURPRISE!

I HAVE A SENSOR UNIT. MY STEMS ARE METAL! DUH! SCREWED UP ALL MY SENSORS THAT WORKED AS THAT CAR ROLLED INTO THEIR DEATH TRAP.

I WENT BACK BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T ADJUST THE COMPUTER TO WHICH TIRE WAS WHICH ON MY INSIDE PRESSURE DISPLAY. IT'S LIKE GUYS "HEY! SAFETY FEATURE HERE! IMMINENT LAW SUIT ON THE HORIZON!" GUY SAYS "YOUR CAR TAKES A 8 DIGIT CODE TO UNLOCK THAT SECTION WHILE MOST ONLY USE 6, SO I PUT IN RANDOM NUMBERS & THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER".

WTF? IT'S AFFECTED EVERYTHING IN MY CAR. ANYTHING ELECTRONIC WHICH IS ALMOST EVERYTHING RIGHT DOWN TO HOW MY TRANSMISSION SHIFTS & CURRENTLY JUST TO SLIDE OUT OF 2ND GEAR I HAVE TO SPEED UP TO ALMOST 35MPH & YOU CAN'T JUST TAP THE GAS PEDAL LIKE I USED TO TO KICK IT DOWN. THEY HAVE BROKEN PARTS AND STILL MADE ME PAY FOR THEM.

TODAY IF THE MANAGER WHO KNEW WE WERE THERE SINCE SHE WAS SITTING IN HER OFFICE YET WOULDN'T TURN AROUND, HELP THE POOR KID HANDLE THIS PROBLEM LIKE A NORMAL ONE WOULD, AND WOULDN'T PRODUCE THE NOTES IN THE FILE SHE HAD IN HER OFFICE RIGHT THEN AND THERE SO WE COULD PUT THIS TO REST. DISGUSTING & I WILL BE TALKING TO MY LAWYER MONDAY MORNING.

THEY OWE ME A NEW ON BOARD COMPUTER SO THINGS WORK AGAIN & EVERYTHING I'VE HAD TO PAY OUT OF POCKET TO FIX THEIR SCREW UP WORK.

HOW DOES THIS *** HOLE STAY IN BUSINESS ANYWAY. IF THERE WAS ANYTHING I COULD REALLY SHOW IN A PHOTO I WOULD, BUT IT'S ALL INTERNAL STUFF THEY SCREWED UP AND ON SOME JUST FAILED TO DO.

Review about: Tires Plus Tire Installation.

Reason of review: they tell you one thing and then lie about.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonest practice.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us regarding your recent visit and we'd like to assist. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with the details of your visit, the store, any related invoice numbers, and the best contact information for you. We value your business with Tires Plus and we look forward to receiving your email.