First of all we bought our tires less then a year ago in February 2009, and we purchased high performance racing tires for about $130 apiece.We had two warranties on each tire, the automatic 50,000 mile warranty and the purchased Wear and Tear for $19.99 each tire.

We ended up getting a nail in our tire and they originally wanted to charge us $67 and we got them to lower the price to $47. I asked the guy why we have to pay anything if we have two warranties and he blamed it on "missing tread" but obviously these tires are *** if we bought them that recently and there is already missing tread. So obviously if your tires are more then six months old you can't take them back.

So definitely don't bother with the warranties.I want my money back for the warranties at least.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Most shops charge based on book time.It doesn't matter how much time it actually takes.

People like you is the reason why service managers keep cars in the shop even after the repairs are done. It's so you don't complain that the repair was completed too soon.

It's ironic.Delayed completion time equals good customer service.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #93815

BY THE WAY, $47 IS CHEAP TO PAY FOR A REPLACEMENT NEW TIRE THAT THEY (TIRES PLUS) WILL NOT GET CREDIT FOR BUT EAT THE COST OF THE TIRE AS CUSTOMER SERVICE SO BE THANKFUL YOU UNGRATEFUL ***.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #93813

BOTH YOU AND THE THE GUY THAT SOLD THE TIRES TO YOU ARE *** IDIOTS.FOR ONE HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING TIRES WONT COME WITH A 50K WARRANTY.

SECOND THERE IS NO WEAR AND TEAR WARRANTY. THERE IS ROADHAZARD PROTECTION HOWEVER WHICH IS NOT USUALLY AVAILABLE AND HIGH PEFORMANCE "RACING" TIRES AND IF THERE IS YOUR *** SALES PERSON SHOULDN'T HAVE SOLD IT TO YOUR ***. AND FOURTH YES THE TIRES ARE PRO RATED BASED ON HOW MUCH TREAD IS USED NOT WHATS MISSING UNDER NORMAL WEAR. ANY HIGH PERFORMANCE FANATIC WOULD KNOW "HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING TIRES" WEAR AT A QUICKER RATE THAN CONVENTIONAL TIRES YOU ***.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE THEM ON, A CHEVY CAVALIER.BET YOU DIDN'T GET AN ALIGNMENT EITHER ***.

read your warranties, you waste of sperm. you're the kind of person who buys a warranty on a dvd player and when your half-wit, inbred baby puts a grilled cheese sandwich in it, you claim it was somehow sony's fault for not making sandwich proof dvd players. Everyone hopes your kids place you in a nursing home where you will be abused and forced to lay in your own fecal matter until the rash you receive gets infected and you eventually expire into oblivion.

Your tire was pro-rated. You pay for what you use on the old tires. It does not matter how old your tires are, it matters on how many miles you put on the tires.