Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I needed to purchase 2 new tires for my car. I am new to the St.

Mary's, GA area so I googled a place to purchase them and the establishment was Tires Plus located at 4681 GA Highway 40 E. I went onto their site to schedule an appointment so that I wouldn't have to wait too long. The site allows you to see which tires are in stock and to save and generate your "out-the-door price" which is then emailed you to confirm your appointment. They called yesterday to confirm the size of my tires and tried to up sell us to Firestone tires which were twice the cost off the tires I that showed in stock and were saved in my "out-the-door price" service appointment.

My husband took my car in this morning (appointment has been set for 2 days) and even though we checked the site again this morning so that I could show him the tires I selected (which still showed in stock) he was told they could not get them until Monday because THEY WEREN'T IN STOCK. Our Appointment was for 8am, he showed the email that confirmed the tires we selected, he showed them on the website that the tires showed in stock for that location and was told " the computer doesn't mean anything" we don't have them. At this point they tried once again to sell the Firestone tires. They did not offer to reduce any cost for the inconvenience, it was take it or leave it.

So we left. The service offered was horrible and we will never go back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1620823

A paying customer takes priority ; not a "scheduled appointment". They are not going to "hold" stock for you in case you decide to show up for said appointment. The information you received on Monday was good Monday but not necessarily on Thursday.

#1620821

That's what can happen when you pick a place at random.

BSRO Social
#1620807

Thank you for contacting Tires Plus. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you had experienced at our St.

Mary's location. We strive to provide the best service possible and we would like to help. If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, Invoice number (if service was completed) and a link to this review, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team.

We look forward to assisting you. ^ML