I purchased a set of continental extreme contacts dws last November of '11. I have an all wheel drive car and find that my rear set are close to bald whole my fronts still have dws indicator letters on tire tread.

I have tires plus do an alignment check and am told alignment was a little off so it must be bad batch from tire rack. Tire rack has agreed to help but I must buy new tires to have old sent in, which I don't have the money for during the month of December!!!!!!!! With tires plus doing my alignments, they are taking no part of my excessive wear on rear tires ONLY and their corporate offices cut you off with music while explaining how poor their consumer affairs treatment is. 540 tread wear already gone after a year only for me to have to buy more tires to possibly get reimbursement.

Don't have the money!!!!! Thanks tires plus for jacking up my alignment and my new tires!!!!!!!!

Comments

New tires don't wear out your alignment, age and driving do. I bet they recommended an alignment with the purchase of 4 new tires.

If you had done it then you wouldn't be in this boat. Cheers