I took by 2005 BMW 645ci to Tire Plus in Port St. Lucie west, Florida, due to a screw on a tire.

End up buying a full set of 4 tires. when car was delivered the warning light of a low air was still on. After a wait for the expert staff to clear the light I was told that their scanner system was not able to reset the Flat tire warning light. That the tire pressure was correct and that they dont have to equipment to remove it on a BMW.

That tire Plus is not able to ensure that the codes could be adjusted on BMW as they are very complex car. Mind you that I was never inform when buying the tires that Tire Plus does not have the equipment to properly work on BMW. I was advised to bring the car to a BMW dealer to erase the warning light. I left the store and contacted the main office to express my dissatisfaction.

I was given case nbr 2341943 and was inform that regional manager Davis will call me in 48 hours. I received a call from the Manager from the same store that stated again to take car to a BMW dealing and that they will pay the cost to delete the light contingent that BMW calls them first to authorize the fee. I contacted BMW that stated will be happy to work on my car but any cost will need to be paid by me and will be up to Tire Plus to refund me then. I contacted Headquarter again and was inform that case will be escalated to the Manager of Mr.

Davis and to be contacted no longer than 48 hours. That never happen and it is clear to me now that Tire Plus, nor headquarters care for their clients.

The funny part is that I spoke to my family about this issue and my Grandson,14 years ago went into the internet and sat in the car for less than 3 minutes and was able to reset the computer system and delete the warning light.

Conclusion, Client service, district manage, dont care since they already have their money.

Store technicians done know how to handle BMW. If you own a BMW dont bring it to Tire Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, Arturo. We are very sorry to hear that your complaint was not resolved and that you did not receive a phone call from our area manager.

I can certainly understand your frustration and I have sent your file to our regional management team to ensure that your concerns are met. If you would like to speak further about this please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your reference number and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to hear from you. ^Katrina