I went to Tires Plus in St. Joseph mo.

and the store manager, Jack Bidding, talked to me like I was a 5 year old, like I was ***. He tried for 30 mins to sell me things I did not need or did I ask for. i told him what I wanted to spend for tires and he tried over & over to sell me tires that i could not afford.

When he found out that i had only so much money to spend he then treated me like the *** of the earth!, his cell phone rang 2 times while I tried to buy tires and he cut me off and ansered his cell phone both times just turning around and going inti his office not saying anything to me. I like Bridgestone & Firestone Tires but I will not return to Tires plus as long as Jack Bidding is at this store!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2010.

Comments

And more? There's more?

It's highly unlikely that a car with only 15,000 miles on it needs anything more than a simple oil change.

And more? There's more?

It's hightly unlikely that a car with only 15,000 miles on it needs anything more than a simple oil change.

#119640

I went to the Tires Plus in St. Joseph Mo.

and all I wanted was an oil change and Jack Bidding tried to tell me I need new brakes and rotors, a tune up, coolant flush,transmission flush, brake flush, fuel system tune up,serpintine belt, a/c recharge, new tires, fuel filter and more! My car is a 2008 with 15,000 miles on it!

WHAT A RIP OFF THIS GUY AND IS! I WILL GO ELSEWHERE!

I had dealings with Jack Bidding before, he is known for RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! HE IS A BIG ***