tires plus is the biggest rip off ever.. I took my car in for inspection a month ago.

I admit it needed some work and they told me the minimum I would need to pass inspection. They performed the service and also recommended a brake job and a 4th tire. They replaced the catalytic converter and didnt mention anything else about the exhaust system or any of the other componentsin it. For 3 tires and that and 1 or 2 other minor things it was $1050..okay thats fine if thats all it needs for the next year or so...not even one month later it starts runnjng loud.

So I take it back and they tell me its gonna be another $500_600 for the midpipe?

Someone please tell me why they didnt warn me that it was about to go and that was not under the recommended repairs....my mistake was I told them that if it was,too much to get inspected , forget it I would trade it in. I feel they mislead me into believing that the exhaust was repaired and would last me for the duration of the cars life...dont go here they are a bunch of crooks

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2011.

Comments

This is a tricky one. You can't always tell by looking at the exhaust pipes how long they will last.

As a business, if you condemn exhaust pipes that don't leak, you could be accused of over-selling and, therefore, ripping people off. It goes both ways.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened? I'd like to help.

Thanks,