2.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been a multi vehicle client for 10+ years. I made an 'appointment' at you Sandy Plains/Shallowford Rd, Cobb County, GA location today for 3:30 PM.

I returned at 6:30 PM to pick up my car. I was told they were running behind. No one called me to update or suggest changes. I was also expecting a call to go over with me items that might have needed attention...I now know way I did not receive that call.

In the past I always received a call with update. I've noticed in the past several months that was not happening. I have seen service differences for months and assumed their was a management change.

I did no know how bad the change was. I'm moving on.

Review about: Tires Plus Customer Care.

I didn't like: Schudle fullfillment.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concerns with the recent decline in customer service at our Marietta, GA location.

We would like to look into this further for you. If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number, the store's address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.