2.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been a multi vehicle client for 10+ years. I made an 'appointment' at you Sandy Plains/Shallowford Rd, Cobb County, GA location today for 3:30 PM.

I returned at 6:30 PM to pick up my car. I was told they were running behind. No one called me to update or suggest changes. I was also expecting a call to go over with me items that might have needed attention...I now know way I did not receive that call.

In the past I always received a call with update. I've noticed in the past several months that was not happening. I have seen service differences for months and assumed their was a management change.

I did no know how bad the change was. I'm moving on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. The most disappointing about tires plus customer care at Tires Plus was schudle fullfillment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concerns with the recent decline in customer service at our Marietta, GA location.

We would like to look into this further for you. If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number, the store's address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.