Every time I go to this Tires Plus and deal with an employee, Beth, she claims I need four new tires.

My car was in the dealership one month ago for a complete service and vehicle check, and there was no mention of any problem with my tires, despite the fact that they were removed from the rims while I had the rims refinished.

I picked up a nail in my tire a few days ago and took my car to Tires Plus to have it fixed, as I purchased the insurance the last time they told me I needed to replace all of my tires (eighteen months ago.) Quite naturally, today Beth claimed that I had two damaged tires in addition to the one with the nail, and that I needed to buy four new tires.

When I told her that she tells me this every time I bring my car in, she was rude. She also made a nasty remark to me when I dropped my car off. Even though I told her to just fix my tire, when my husband picked my car up she tried to sell him four new tires.

I've had enough of this store's scams and high-pressure sales tactics.

Review about: Tires Plus Car Repair.

Comments

BSRO Social

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this with us further, please, feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your contract information, and any applicable invoice numbers (if possible). You are a valued Tires Plus customer, we hope to hear from you soon.