1270 Dogwood Dr SE, Conyers, GA 30013, USA
2.5

Update by user Aug 29, 2018

The Store Manager's Name is Tria Williams!

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2018

Left work and went to drop my car off to have my tires Balanced and Rotated. Got to the store and the "Tire Specialist" asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him and he looked up my account. He found one of my old accounts where I purchased tires in 2008. He immediately went into these tires are "no good" and we can't Rotate and Balance these tires. I didn't have a problem with that and as a follow-up the "Tire Specialist" went out to my car and looked at the tires. At that point, I'm thinking he is a "Tire Specialist" so once he looks at the tires he will surly know the tires are new. He, Todd Nell Store #257040, did not. He came back into the store and continue to look for the correct invoice. I told him I may have it in the car, I would go and look. I looked, and I did not have it. He then told me I only purchased 3 tires. At that point, he went back to look at the car again. At this point it has been 20 minutes. This time he came back and said the 2 back tires were overworn? What the *** is overworn? I bought the tires at the same time. He then found the other tire. I bought it 2 days before. I questioned him about the 2 rear tires overworn and he said he would know more once the car was on the racks. 40,000 Mile tires with 12,000 miles on them and I have overworn problems.

He just called and said he was going to "warranty out" the 2 tires in the back and check the alignment for me. He was going to do that good deed for me. I have Lifetime Alignment and the tires have Lifetime Wheel Balance Labor! The nerve!!!

It took me 30 minutes to drop off my car for a Wheel Balance and Rotation! I thought it would have taken 3 minutes!

It's one thing to not find my correct information in the system, but when you are a "Tire Specialist" and you physically look at the tires, you should figure something is amiss. The assumption is that I was lying! Then when you find out I was telling the truth, he grappled to hold his line of BS as if I was stupid!!! To make matters worst, he then calls to tell me he is going to do me a favor by doing for me what I am already entitled to!

I've been a Tire Plus customer for over 10 years. I don't know if it's a change in culture or just this Store but I am PISSED and everybody I know will know it!!!!!

When I pick up the car this evening will take pictures of the tire and post them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Tire Rotation.

Preferred solution: Lost 30 minutes of my time. .

Tires Plus Cons: Lied about the work my car needed, Todd nell did not want to provide service due, Customer in the tags listing is spelled wrong.

• tires plus service
  • Tire Rotations
  • Custoemer Service

Comments

Consumer A

Hello, We are truly sorry to hear of the poor customer service you have received. We would like to hear more about your recent balance and rotation service.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your contract information, and your invoice number. We value you as a Tires Plus customer and look forward to your response.^Kristyn

Tires Plus Reviews