There is a Tires Plus installer for Tirerack nearby, so I had tires shipped to them for installation and a needed alignment. They said they could not align it because it needed a rear control arm and could order one for me.

I declined and took the car to my experienced Benz mechanic. We put it up on a rack and could find no problem. He referred me to a good alignment shop (over 30% cheaper than TP) and they aligned with no problem. They tried to *** me out of $300 to $500 for a fabricated repair.

Is this systematic or isolated misrepresentation?

Please beware of Tires Plus on College Station Rd in Athens, GA. Anyone ever investigated their business practices either on a francise or national level?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concerns with recommendations provided at one of our locations.

We take matters like this seriously and we would like to investigate this further. If you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.