Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I got my oil changed at a tires plus back in August, and the man at the counter asked if I would like to sign up for their rewards program. I asked him if it was a credit card, and he said no.

So I thought, "why not?" Well, he straight up lied to me. I realized that I had opened a new line of credit unwillingly, and put a hard inquiry on my credit account. I went home, pissed, and immediately called to have the account cancelled. Although I was very pissed off about the necessary hard inquiry, I thought that I wouldnt have to deal with the issue any further.

Turns out, they put a $30 charge on this new credit card and I just found out about it today. So now I have a history of four months of unpaid balances on this card that I never wanted in the first place! Now my credit score has dropped 99 points!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my score has gone from "very good" to "poor" on credit karma.

I am extremely pissed off about this, DO NOT EVER go to tires plus! They have single handedly ruined my chances of ever getting approved for a loan.

Review about: Tires Plus Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Signing me up for credit card without my permission and ruining my credit score.

Preferred solution: FIX MY CREDIT SCORE!.

I didn't like: Deliberate deception about credit line.

Comments

What happen with this?

BSRO Social

Good Afternoon, I am truly sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing regarding the CFNA account that was opened. I want to assure you that we take matters such as this very serious.

I would like to get your concerns escalated to the appropriate department to investigate and assist you with a resolution. Please email me at SocialCare@bfrc.com with your contact information (including your name, phone number, and home address), a link to this review, and any invoice numbers pertaining to the original visit.

Thank you for being a valued Tires Plus customer and we look forward to your response. ^Katrina