Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had my Mazda in on Friday nov 3 .2017 as I was waiting zack had yelled at two employees on the phone. My vehicle did not go in until a hour later.

Had a appt at 4 for wheel alignment and oil change, tire rotation. Did not get out till 6:30 .2 1/2 hrs later. Then today Tuesday Nov 7 ,i called about my heat shield and how much it would cost to replace Mike was rude and his answer and the cost said I didn't really need. Which was ok I guess I said thank you he hung up without saying anything.

Just slammed the phone down. I really liked the old staff that was there this staff is rude and. Should have customer service classes in how to treat customers.

In general I'm not going back. Maybe the owners should take note of the reviews.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns with your recent poor customer service you experienced to our attention. We would like to discuss your experience and concerns further.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number, the store's address, and your contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.