3.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Brought car in for oil change,tire rotation, and I have a 3 year alignment contract. When I left I found the front passenger tired filled to 36 lbs after leaving store.

Common for them to do that. But when I checked the other tires they were at 33lbs, which I keep them at according to dealer.I knew something was up. I lowered the pressure to match the 33 lbs and drove the car and sure enough it drifted slightly to the right. Upon further inspection the tires were not rotated correctly as, yes I do mark them, per the Honda handbook.

Front to back, cross the backs to the front. No they put front on back but no cross to the front. Lazy.

They denied doing it and said to bring car back Could I trust them not to do something else as revenge? No took it to Firestone and they corrected alignment.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $139. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. The most disappointing about tires plus tire rotation at Tires Plus was poor proformance and failed to perform services Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns with your recent service to our attention. We would be happy to look into this further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number (if available), the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.