Tires Plus was recommended from a person that I thought I could trust, but after the first ten minutes of a emergency situation, I realized I was dealing with a bunch of a** holes that could care less about customer care and more about making money for doing as little as possible. We were stuck dealing with them when we had finished with trying to let them do there job we had been there three times to fix one tire that was flat and they still hadn't fixed it right.

I will tell everyone I know and meet to never go there. Really Bad Company!!!!!!!

Review about: Tires Plus Customer Care.

Comments

I went to tires plus in Waldorf Md.bought tires,,, needed them,bought lifetime balance rotation. to this day can not get the Techs to bal/rotate.

The shop said they would clean house,,,went from bad to worst,told I was in need of new brake system front and rear,,,900.00 later,wrong. I went else where,rotors turned,for little after telling them how I was told relacement needed.They are slick,iwait for my car will never leave car alone with the mechs. as they are called.

I see how they take advantage of Females when they stop in for service.

the 800 # on the bill is just like the tires plus comp. no exsistant.you waste your time explaining the problem. Nothing is passed on.

Thank you for posting this comment. It is only from learning about our customers' experience can we make things right.

Please allow us the opportunity to make things right!

Please call 1-800-394-8184 so we can help.

Thank you!

Please allow us the opportunity to make things right!

Please call 1-800-394-8184 so we can help.

Thank you!

This is the worst report ever. You need more details.

Right now you're spouting off a bunch of generic statements.

What exactly happened? From what I've gathered so far you probably needed a new tire but were too cheap to buy one, so they tried repairing it a few times to please you, but the repair didn't work.