3.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 24

Replacement rim was provided free of charge and in a timely manner.

Original review posted by user Mar 25

Brought my 2014 Ford Focus in for new tires. Tyler (the store manager) suggested I get a wheel alignment as well.

I said no. An hour later they call me saying my tires were all done and ready to go. Get there to pick up my car, they have the window left wide open, so anyone could reach in and take anything. Its only 30 degrees right now...

but they left the window open. I inspect the car and I see a huge gouge in the rim. Not from a curb. Or from hitting anything...

this gouge goes around the whole curve of the rim and into where the tires are beaded. Go back and talk to Tyler (the manager) and let him know. He comes out, dismisses me, and says he will call me on Monday about a possible replacement. I will be more than happy to change my review once the replacement is taken care of, and its a matching replacement.

Not something with a hub cap.

I want the oem rim... we'll see tomorrow I guess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Tires Installation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 25.

Comments

BSRO Social

We definitely understand how this would be frustrating. If you would like to discuss this with us further, please, feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number. We value you as a Tires Plus customer, and hope to hear from you soon.