Tires Plus - Review about Timing Belt Tensioner from Jacksonville, Florida
Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado )
Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99
( real price : $179.99 )
5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99
( real price: $18.99 )
Labor : $283.50 plus taxes.
Total : $ 739.90.
I take my car another place next day.
..Total : $ 405. Done.
Tire Plus...NEVER AGAIN.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Timing Belt Tensioner
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."