1.3

My name is Sheldon Parma and live in new Tampa Florida. I've been a Tires plus customer at the Bruce B Downs store since it opened and take my 5cars there for maintainence. I've been able to resolve issues with poor workmanship there until now.

I took the spare tire of my Porsche to have the valve stem changed because it was flat and the technician ripped my tire and claimed it was 15yrs old. I spoke with Porsche and they said there's no truth to that statement but the tire was not properly handled. I then took the flat tire from the Porsche to have it repaired and was told the valve stem was defective and it was replaced. The next day the tire went flat while I was at work and they sent a tow truck to get the car but I lost 3hrs of pay because of this.

To replace the spare it's going to costs $750 and my 3hrs of work was worth $300. So I'm out $1050 because of their negligence.

I'm reaching out to your company to reimburse the amount of money I've lost from this dilemma.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello Sheldon,

We are sorry to hear about the negative service experience you had when getting your spare tire repaired at one of our locations. We would like to look into this further if you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!