I made an appointment on 8/30 for 9:30AM. I arrived on time.

Was told the repair would take an hour. I took my car a 2007 Honda Civic in to have a sway bar replaced. After I had been there 2 hrs I asked when my car would be ready.

I was told it was taking longer to get the part. I should have been informed of the situation and given the opportunity to come back at another time or wait there until it was repaired.It took 2 1/2 hrs for them to replace the sway bar.

Review about: Tires Plus Part Replacement.

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1223943

Chances are that the tech already had the old sway bar removed from your vehicle while waiting for the new part to arrive. Shops use local part stores as couriers and sometimes they can be unreliable because every other shop in town is asking them to deliver parts or pick up tires to transfer between stores.

You whinney ***. What did you do to an 07 honda to need a swaybar?

If it would have taken 6 hours I could see the complaint.

2 1/2 hours for swaybar is not outrageous. Try doing the work yourself next time

BSRO Social

Hello. I am from the corporate office of Firestone Complete Auto Care.

We have a guarantee that your car will be ready when promised. Can you email me at social@bfrc.com so I can get a little more information about your visit, such as the store address and some information about you so that I can help?

Thanks,