Recently I got a standard oil change at Tires Plus on McDonald Dr. in Dubuque IA. The Manager ROGER wrote up my ticket and asked me if I would also like to get a complementary inspection, I said yes and asked if they check the fluid levels and tire pressure with that, he said yes, and I said Good because the last time my auto was low on transmission fluid, and I know my tires are low on air. I waited patiently for 45 minutes till he said my car was ready, got my invoice/receipt andI asked if it needed any transmission fluid, he said "No, your good to go, I then asked if they checked the tire pressure, he replied "Yep, Your all set", we both said thanks and I left. When I got home I noticed on my invoice I got said "Customer Requested No Inspection", So I got out my tire pressure gauge and sure enough all my tires were 10 lbs or more under inflated, one tire only had 17lbs of pressure in it!! I then checked under the hood and noticed the wiper fluid was not full and my radiator could have used more antifreeze. I don't know how to check the Transmission fluid, so I was worried that that was also not checked, because nothing else was, and the Technician would not done the inspection anyway because the ticket said No inspection.

Being very upset about that and not wanting to take the chance that the transmission fluid was dangerously low, I took my auto to our local Expert Tire store and got another oil change with THERE inspection, they filled my tires and told me the transmission fluid was just a little low and I might want to add some next oil change.

Roger needs not to LIE to his customers. This is actually the 2nd time they messed up for me, A few years ago, I got my tires rotate when getting my oil changed there and they did not rotate them the way I had told them to, and my lug nuts and rims were scratched and dinged up. My SUV was only two years old and in perfect condition then. I was very pissed and this latest time was the first time I went back and they managed to mess it up again!!

I will never give any kind of business to ANY Tires Plus store EVER again, I am going to tell everyone I know about there poor service, and I am also going to write several bad online reviews about Tires Plus and there poor service.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

I doubt Tires Plus Corporate would tell people not to go to a Tires Plus location.

The bottom most comment/reply is probably a fake.

I don't Tires Plus Corporate would tell people not to go to a Tires Plus location.

By the way, Expert Tire is owned by the same people as Tires Plus so it's just that particular store you should stay away from, but not all of them!