1.3
Turnaround Time

My tire pressure light went on in my car last night around 6:20p. I drove to the Tires Plus on Tampa Road.

The manager came out and askaed what was wrong I explained that I recently had a flat tire that they fixed on August 21, that last week on September 4 my pressure light came on and now it happened again. Anyway, I admit I was a bit heated with the manager as he said he couldn’t help me at the moment that I could bring my car back and make an appointment. He looked at my tire again and said the pressure was at 17lbs and than said I had a razor blade in the tire and showed me. He said I need to make an appointment and bring the car back.

That is when I lost it angrily saying you are going to send me home and my tire will be flat in the morning. He said he was trying to help me. I drove away and the mechanics started laughing I shouted out of my window that this isn’t funny. I drove out and decided to go back and leave my car and make my way home.

That is when the manager refused to take my car and said he was going to call the sheriff that he tried to console me and help me but has now refused service. So, I left. He could have offered to put my spare on and I could have left the tire to be repaired but no he didn’t. Poor service awful manager.

Unfortunately, I bought my tires there in January and now I feel I must find another Firestone service to have the warranty. Awful situation I will never use the Tires Plus on Tampa Road again.

But, I am sure they simply do not care. Sadly, I have been a repeat customer but no more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments

BSRO Social

It is understandable that you would be upset. We would like to hear more about this visit.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here and your contact information. We value you as a Tires Plus customer, and look forward to assisting you.^Kristyn