The store never called me to explain to the the work that was done or recommended . The only call I received was to tell me that my car was ready.

Most of the services that I requested was not even done or completed. The Store Manager Dejan DK Kadiric never reached out to me to tell me the status nor the things they found that was recommended to be fixed. I am a customer over 10 years and this was the worst experience and customer services from this store. The female that checked me in did not code the services properly.

I dont even know if they fixed my right rear tire because of the slow leak because no one ever called me to give me an update. This is unacceptable because I know that this store has dont a great job with my car in the past. Communication is important with customers. I did not receive any of that .

I requested a diag for my engine light . That was not done.. Then they recommend that my CV Shaft be replaced.. Well that could have been done if someone would have called me.

Now this store has lost a sale.

I would not recommend anyone to this store .. PERIOD

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 19.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, We are truly sorry to hear of the lack of communication and poor customer service you have received. We would be happy to look into this on your behalf.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number. Thank you for choosing Tires Plus, we look forward to your email.^Kristyn