I finally got my car where I wanted it 736.00 later by a great mechanic

Tires plus I went to get Tires put on and I asked them to please check the Brakes they came back and said nothing was wrong with the brake I was like great until I got up the next morning no brakes and so I took it back to be fixed they stole one of my good tires and really messed up my car i called Corporate which made me go to the Kirk man store which had fixed it gave a new tire and I bought the warranty now he is saying they cant find my warranty which I have in my hands now . I hate this company with a Passion please stay away from this company unless you wanted endless work done on it .

I have a defect Tire Now !!!!*** Work endless going back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for expressing your concerns. We'd be happy to further assist you with this.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.