As a long time customer of tires plus and firestone I can not express my amazement at the outrageous difference in pricing between local and highly recommended companies and yours. I was quoted a price of $749.09 for an oil change and a tune up for my vehicle.

I then called for estimates from 3 other companies. One company would not even quote me a price over the phone as they wanted to look at my car and tell me exactly what i needed. Bravo to Burk's for being an honest company to not even want to miss quote a price over the phone. I then took my car to Manny's and for the same services I was going to receive from tires plus the price was less than half of what i was quoted from you.

Shame on you.

I am a single woman and I pay my own way. Why in the world would I have my car worked on by a company that is so willing to charge double.

So I will end this review with a very sound good bye. signed...a very disappointed and non return customer.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Our prices should be comparable to other local shops.

We'd like to address this.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details, store location and the best contact information for you. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.