2615 Enterprise Rd, Orange City, FL 32763, USA
2.7

Update by user Mar 09

I have still not heard from the company other than the initial response to my complaint. Unfortunately I've had some family issues that has delayed my follow up. I will be emailing headquarters.

Original review posted by user Feb 06

I took my car in for an alignment because the tread my right front tire was balding, when I got there the technician said my left front tire was also going bad and although it looked ok, I could see where it might be an issue months down the road so I agreed to two new tires and an alignment for an estimate of $380. I get a call 28 minutes later saying my rear brakes need new rotors and pads and my front needs new control arm assembly on both sides.

Up on one down on both...estimate $1137. I declined the brake job and went ahead with the two tires alignment and control arm assembly. I according to my printout I dropped my car off at 1:21, he estimated a 3 hour job. I signed the papers and agreed to do the work at 2:00.

They called at 5:15 to say the car was ready. But on my paperwork it says out at 6:14. My labor cost totaled $679.85. I had no idea labor was $125 an hour or I probably would've shopped around first, however that's my fault.

So I was charged for 5 hours and 44 minutes of labor when it should've been 4 or so.

(I'll be honest I don't know exactly when they put it on the lift I'm only going by the "IN" time on my sheet) I know $125 doesn't seem like much but I'm a single mom, every penny counts. I won't go there again or any tires plus for that matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Consumer A

Hi Brandi, thank you for contacting Tires Plus. We do apologize for the negative experience you had at our Orange City location and we would like to help.

On your behalf, we have escalated your concerns to the Area Manager to further assist you. Your file number is 2348766. You should expect a call from the Sanford Area Manager within 48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please write us back at socialcare@bfrc.com.

We look forward to assisting you. ^ML

@Consumer A

Hi..it's been a week and I haven't heard from anyone. Thanks

Tires Plus Reviews