I own two trucks and one truck I put in for an oil change. When I got it back the oil didn't look any cleaner and there was no oil change sticker on the windshield.

The other truck the oil filter was lose after the change meaning I could twist it off with my thumb and fore finger with hardly any resistance. Been doing business with TP for years with confidence. Now that confidence is lost. The manager TP had when I first started doing business with them retired and the new manager seems to have a different view of things.

I do my own oil now and will not let any of those yahoos at these chain stores touch either of my trucks. TP is OK with tires and brakes but they will never touch an engine of mine again.

This reviewer shared experience about "work not being done when paid for." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern and we'd like to investigate.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details, store, invoice number and the best contact information for you. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.