Had my oil changed at the clearwater tires plus. By the time I left the tires plus and started my trip home to st pete I had a heavy oil smell in the car coming through the air condition.

Called tires plus and they assured me that it was excess oil coming off the engine.

Wrong!!!! by the time I reached my house 20 miles later I had a headache and was sick to my stomach due to the excess smell of oil. Checked under my car and there was a puddle of oil.

The had left the seal off after putting in the new oil.

Real professional.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

That's hilarious. It happens all the time in this industry.

It was wrong for the service advisor to not tell you to come back for a quick check.

Any competent service advisor would have told you to come back, considering the consequences.

same thing happened to my daughter when her oil was changed by Tires Plus on Army Post Rd in Des Moines, Ia.

She left Des Moines to go back to school in Iowa City and drove around for several weeks before she came homeagain. Her father lifted the hood of her Honda Civic and oil was everywhere. The cap had not been put back on and it was still setting inside her engine.