I've been to Tires Plus Store #122025 in Hephzibah, GA, twice. The first time was a good visit. I just needed a tire replaced, and they were courteous and helpful. My tire was replaced with no problem.

The second time I visited - 09/26/2015 - was not a happy visit. I just needed my tire fixed because I had woken up to a flat. This tire had just been replaced the week before (not at Tires Plus) and was a good tire.

I had a friend come with me as I have a breathing problem that makes it difficult to breathe or talk after exertion, and she wanted to pay for the repair. They told her the tire needed to be replaced so she paid for a new tire, but she also wanted them to check on something that was hanging from the bottom of my car.

They looked under the car and said there was something melted on my exhaust pipe - that they wouldn't touch. They also told me that I need to replace my battery (which is less than a year old), I need a new serpentine belt (which I do), and that my tie rods need to be replaced because the bolt isn't locked to the tire.

The tie rods were good before I brought it to Tires Plus. There should have been nothing wrong with my battery. I had no problem driving the car to Tires Plus, but my car was not driving right after I left. It was shaking as I drove down the road, the alignment was off, and the steering was off. I have someone who works on my car and he had just taken a look at the struts and entire steering system as well as the belt, the water pump, the condition of the oil and several other things because he's going to replace my struts and give me an estimate on the other things that need to be done. He said the tie rods were good - attached to the tires and everything - my battery was good and my alignment was good when he checked them.

I had heard of the employees messing stuff up to get you to come back, but I didn't want to believe it. I believe it now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tires plus oil change and associated monetary loss in the amount of $721. Tires Plus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments