2.3
Turnaround Time

I have a fleet of 9 vehicles that I take to tires plus in G'ville on 39th Avenue for the last 10 years.The last time I just pulled in to have tire air checked.

The guy at the front was rude and never spoke. When I pulled up a guy working in the shop yelled at me with my 86 yr. old MOM in the car. The office never said I will handle or apologized.

I have left 4 messages at the shop for a supervisor and 6 messages at the 1-800 corp. number. It has been 25 days and no one ever reached out to me.

I will take my fleet of trucks somewhere else.No on form local store to top management DOES NOT CARE about customers.

This person wrote the review because of "rude and no management" of tires plus customer care from Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was truck smelled like smoke when i picked it up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

BSRO Social
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States #1211150

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this experience.We value your feedback as well as your loyalty and would appreciate the opportunity to further assist you.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with full details and contact information.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.We hope to hear from you soon!