Tires plus will add parts to your car without notifying you and then expect you to pay a huge bill. they take advantage of females and their headquarters doesnt care about resolving these issues..rip off.

Oldsmar florida..dale. manager of store..tampa road.I will never go back and give tires plus free advertisement however long their in business..buyer beware.

save your money go to real mechanics, not a place where they have little wayne blasting in the garage and have a bunch of monkeys working on your vehicle. I hate you tires plus and your lucky I'm not a pshyco.

Comments

Why would you call 1-800-440-4617?

Call Matt Hoskins @ 800-269-4424, HE will help you

As a female, I've never been taken advantage of. The Tires Plus at 9101 N Deerbrook Trail in Brown Deer, WI has always taken good care of me and given me the best service I've ever had.

"A bunch of monkeys working" what are you a racist or something? Sounds like a racially motivated complaint to me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

JUST A *** LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR FREE.

Thats a bunch of bull,you are pissed because your car needs work and you dont have the money to fix it. I have never been take for a ride at any tires plus.

Yes if you dont like the milk dont drink it. go to a dealer and they will get you even better.

your a dushbag... :)

Stick to a local independent garage or a trusted Dealership for your servicing needs. DIY is good too, if you are mechanically inclined and physically fit. 8)

Thanks for alerting us. We’d like the opportunity to make things right!

Kindly call 1-800-440-4167 so we can help. Thank you!