Needed a new rear brake line from the front reservoir to the rear wheels - 3/16" brake line. .

. I was quoted $677 . . no brakes pads.

. no rotors. . just the replacement brake line.

The "manager" said he'd give me $100 off making it $577. When I asked him if they used compression fittings he said "no" Sadly he didn't know I knew the person who SELLS HIM compression fittings. I hunted around and every garage said I was being screwed for $577. The most expensive I found was $330.

. the least was $230. SIX years of loyal business flushed down the toilet by a New "Manager" and his $577 for a brake line.

. .Who hires these part changing idiots?!

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and to bring this issue to our attention.

We value you as a loyal Tires Plus customer and would like to investigate your concerns and offer our assistance to see you left as a satisfied customer. Please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with complete details of your concerns and your contact information so we can escalate your concerns to management for assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you. ^Steven